- Create Captivate animation
- Setup Captivate to use e-mail for results
- Publish and insert into Lectora
- When previewing to test this out I exported to HTML and ran on an Apache server on my local desktop.
- Create a Header Script option in Lectora to execute those commands (optional)
In the screen shot above, simCreateReqComplete is the name of the variable I use in Lectora to track if the simulation has been completed. If it has been completed then the user can advance to the next part of the course.
I could spend a lot more time explaining this in detail but this is all I have time for today. I think if you look at the two examples for using the e-mail method you'll have a good idea of how to implement that. Please comment if you have any questions or suggestions for better approaches.